Taxation > Self Assessment

Self Assessment for individuals, self employed persons and limited companies.

The service we provide when dealing with H.M. Revenue and Customs relating to direct taxation are: -
  • Preparation and submission of your self-assessment tax returns.
  • For the self employed a business tax computation.
  • Preparation of your tax calculation and recommendations on payments with regard to tax liabilities.
  • Checking you tax statements of account received from the Inland Revenue.
  • Dealing with enquiries into your tax return by the Inland Revenue (see Tax Investigation section).
  • Assistance with PAYE/NIC matters with regard to employees and employers annual returns P35, P14 and P11D.
  • Tax implications for UK nationals going abroad.
  • Tax implications for non-UK residents who have sources of income within the United Kingdom.
  • Capital Gains Tax computations.
  • Tax implications of turning your sole trader business into a limited company.
  • We also have a network of tax consultants who can provide specialist advice on all matters relating to the taxation of partnerships and tax planning on proposed transactions.
For a free initial consultation and competitive quotation, please e-mail your enquiry to us.